Covid clinics at the Mildmay
We are happy to inform that there is a covid vaccination clinic happening at our practice.
Please be aware that this clinic is being run separately from the practice, so we are not able to book, cancel or rebook anyone who are not our patients. If that is the case for you, please contact your own GP practice or use the link in the text message you were sent.
We are receiving a increased number of phone calls regarding covid vaccinations, so before calling us, please make sure that your query is not answered below.
Here are some commonly asked questions
- we are administering the Pfizer vaccine, this may change to the Moderna vaccine but depends on availability
- For directions to the get to the Mildmay Medial Practice you can enter our postcode onto Google maps which is N16 9NF
- You will be able to see all the days and times of the clinics by following the link in your text message or by getting your own GP Surgery to book for you if you are having difficulty.
Welcome to Mildmay Medical Practice
We aim to provide a welcoming, caring, non-discriminatory and safe setting for high-quality community based medical care.
We envisage our role as a partnership between the doctors and staff at the Mildmay Medical Practice are proud to offer a high standard of patient-centred healthcare.
- the clinical and non-clinical staff of the practice
- the wider multi-disciplinary team
- our patients, their families and carers
We run many clinics to manage chronic diseases such as asthma and diabetes and offer a wide variety of other medical services, including antenatal and postnatal care, minor surgery, childhood vaccinations and well-person check-ups.
Get your flu jab!
We are now offering flu jabs to our eligible patients.
Please call reception or try to book online if you're over 65 or have pre-existing health conditions.
You can also ask for the flu vaccine if you are coming to the practice for you Covid vaccination.